This fantastic apartments is located in a fantastic golf-front position overlooking Campo Europa. The development and resort are perfectly integrated amongst a beautiful setting and landscape.
Every detail makes the difference , starting with the understanding of our customer’s needs, offering the perfect orientation, the best view and a modern design with the builder compromise to deliver the perfect home.
The apartments will be flooded with natural light offering bright and large terraces to enjoy the sunshine all day long, and the marvelous views to the golf courses.
A great investment opportunity that offers a perfect synergy between an extraordinary quality property and a Resort worth to discover.
Unbeatable prices. 2 bedrooms apartments from 241.000€ and 3 bedrooms apartmetns from 290.000€. All of them include a private parking space within the gated community.
Buy from us & obtain your CALA RESORT PRIVILEGE CARD! Enjoy all sport and leisure facilities with special rates.
Completion date: February 2021
Pictures from the showflat
Affordable payment terms: Reservation deposit fee: 6.000€ + VAT / 30 days later, 30% + VAT ( - 6.000€ ) at the signature of the private purchase contract / Remaining 70% + VAT on completion with the handover of keys.